KORE SOFTWARE is looking for highly motivated junior-level developers who are interested in growing their careers with KORE as software developers.
The services team leads the implementation of bespoke solutions, data migrations, and product activations within KORE. These solutions generally serve as primary commercial and analytics platforms for both sports and media organizations and their partners. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth within the Professional Services department and within KORE Software. KORE Software takes a very practical approach to software development, focusing on what is important to our customers and reducing outdated or ineffective processes.
KORE offers an amazing opportunity for self-starting individuals that have a passion for learning and applying their new skill sets. You will work directly one-on-one with KORE's senior lead developers and management to design, implement, and deploy enterprise-grade applications for high-profile customers. Many of our junior developers have moved on to senior roles at the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of projects and tasks.
- Develop and maintain applications such as web applications and integrations using different technologies/tools.
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities.
- Provide as a result of your work well-tested and fully verified by acceptance criteria features.
- Work as part of a cross-functional professional services team to deliver high-quality projects.
- Interface with KORE teams to define, plan and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Provide technical consulting to our customers.
- Work on data-related projects involving different platforms
- Interface with clients for requirements definition, scoping, and weekly project reports
The skills required to be successful in this position are:
- 1+ years of experience in the software development world
- Hands-on experience with .net core 3.1+, asp.net web API
- Hands-on experience with the Angular framework
- Relational database experience SQL Server or MySQL
- Experience working in Agile development processes and within a Scrum team
- A clear understanding of the idea of commitments and fitting deadlines
- An interest in exploring cloud-based development platforms such as AWS and serverless technologies
- Self-starters who are not afraid to take on large challenges and take ownership of projects on their own with little guidance
- Have great communication skills and experience interacting with customers directly
Nice to haves:
- Experience with any Cloud Infrastructure, AWS is preferable
- Experience with Microservices and Serverless approaches
If you believe you have the technical know-how and communication skills to join our team, please submit your resume to the email address shown with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and the benefits you can bring to our team.